I love road trips. To me, road trips are fun and exciting, no matter why I have to take them, but regardless of how you feel about road trips, it’s always good to prepare before you embark on one. We each have our own way to ensure we’re ready, whether it’s a packing list, a […]
When you are taking a trip by car and you have to rent, there are a few things to check on. We at the Hawk car rental are here to help you get on your trip with a peace of mind. Whether you’re renting a car for a road trip vacation, a business trip or because your […]
Hawk’s Fleet management are for saloon cars and vans, which are used in transportation and delivery, by either private or government companies. We, at Hawk are here to serve you and are committed to walk with you in order to fulfil your company’s need. Here, we will explain in detail what we are offering and […]
Many people find it convenient to rent a car particularly when on a business trip or during family vacations. Renting a car in Malaysia is like renting in any other country. There are many international car rental agencies operating in Malaysia. Car Rentals in Malaysia are easily available and most car rentals can be prearranged […]
Cheap Car Rental Doesn’t Mean Good Car Rental: 3 Tips to Get You Going
Car rental gives you the ultimate freedom and flexibility to explore the destination at your own pace. This is why it is important to choose the right car for yourself and your travel companions.
Many people are lured by the idea of nailing a cheap car rental deal online, but what many don’t realize is that it comes at a heavy cost. Choosing a car rental based on the cheapest price might compromise in comfort and result in disgruntled travel companions. Second, many people are looking at the international brands in the market. They are not looking closer to home, where local operators like Hawk Rent a Car is ready at your service.
This is why everyone should research and plan meticulously in order to prevent car rental mishaps from arising.
Three simple tips from Hawk Rent a Car to get you going:
- Choose the right vehicle. Most people would want to go for the cheap car rental only to regret it later on. This is why it’s important to pick a vehicle that suits your needs. Don’t let cost be the deciding factor for such an important decision. You will be thankful for that extra buck paid later on.
- International brands mean big prices, and it doesn’t always translate to good value. Hawk Rent a Car, for example, is an established car rental brand in Southeast Asia that offers good car rental at great prices.
- Cheap car rental doesn’t mean good car rental. Many car rental companies skimp on important things such as car insurance and regular maintenance in order to minimize their costs and maximize profits. At Hawk, we do not condone such behaviour as we put our customer’s interests at heart. All our cars undergo regular maintenance in order to ensure the safety of our customers.
Look no further – rent from Hawk now! We guarantee you will have a pleasant experience with us.
Car Rental Kuantan Explore Along the Way to the East Coast Kuantan is the capital of Pahang, the largest city on the East Coast of Malaysia. The city is accessible via the Karak highway, a pleasant drive featuring rolling green scenery. Pahang state itself is a treasure trove of hidden gems. Along the way, there […]
Car Rental Subang Jaya Subang Jaya is one of the largest suburbs in Klang Valley (also known as Greater Kuala Lumpur). The city consists of SS12 – 19, Bandar Sunway, USJ, Putra Heights and Batu Tiga. Car rental Subang Jaya is available for locals seeking a good quality car for a weekend excursion. We also […]
Today's DateMonday, September 20 th, 2021
- Peak Rental PeriodDecember 2, 2019 - 9:09 AM
- Be where you want to be.September 13, 2017 - 10:21 AM
- 8 Things You Need To Know Before Renting A CarSeptember 12, 2017 - 2:35 PM
- What To Do If Your Rental Car Breaks DownSeptember 12, 2017 - 2:33 PM
- Welcome to Hawk’s Chauffeured ServicesSeptember 12, 2017 - 2:30 PM
Toll Free:1300886488(Within Malaysia)