If you fancy a drive from Malaysia to Singapore, rest assured that it is a perfectly achievable feat. Depending on which part of Malaysia you are coming from, you could be as little as 10 minutes away from neighbouring Singapore! This guide illustrates some of the most popular locations for you to plan your drive from Malaysia to Singapore (or the other way round), starting with Malaysia’s southernmost city, Johor Bahru, and working our way towards Penang, the northern tip of the country.
- Peak Rental PeriodDecember 2, 2019 - 9:09 AM
- Be where you want to be.September 13, 2017 - 10:21 AM
- 8 Things You Need To Know Before Renting A CarSeptember 12, 2017 - 2:35 PM
- What To Do If Your Rental Car Breaks DownSeptember 12, 2017 - 2:33 PM
- Welcome to Hawk’s Chauffeured ServicesSeptember 12, 2017 - 2:30 PM
Toll Free:1300886488(Within Malaysia)