Car Rental Subang Jaya
Subang Jaya is one of the largest suburbs in Klang Valley (also known as Greater Kuala Lumpur). The city consists of SS12 – 19, Bandar Sunway, USJ, Putra Heights and Batu Tiga. Car rental Subang Jaya is available for locals seeking a good quality car for a weekend excursion. We also recommend foreigners arriving via the Subang Airport to take a car rental and head to your destination!
Subang Jaya – Gateway to the Subang Airport
Subang Jaya is home to the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (IATA: SZB, ICAO: WMSA), formerly known as Subang International Airport before it was replaced by Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Sepang. It is commonly referred to as Subang Airport or Subang Skypark by locals.
The airport is the main hub for Berjaya Air, Firefly and Malindo Air commercial turboprop services. Besides that, the airport also serves domestic and limited international routes to parts of Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore.
Subang Jaya Connectivity
The city is well-connected by the following highways:
- Federal Highway, which connects most major parts of Klang Valley including Petaling Jaya, central Kuala Lumpur, Shah Alam and Klang
- New Pantai Expressway (NPE), connecting to Bandar Sunway and Subang Jaya (SS12-SS19)
- Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP), connecting to Putra Heights and UEP Subang Jaya
- New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), connecting to Subang Jaya (cuts through Subang Airport Highway)
- Kesas Highway, connecting to UEP Subang Jaya (3 exits to USJ from Kuala Lumpur)
- Subang Airport Highway, connecting to UEP Subang Jaya (USJ) and Subang Jaya
What to Do in Subang Jaya
Malaysia has a vibrant mall culture. This is why one of the notable places you should visit is Sunway Pyramid, a mega shopping centre with upscale outlets and exceptional leisure opportunities including an ice-skating rink, 48-lane bowling centre, ten cinemas and four shopping precincts. The outstanding feature is the Egyptian-inspired Pyramid which sports a lion standing guard at the entrance. You will definitely not miss it when you are driving on the highway!
The best way to get around Subang Jaya is by car. Hence, a car rental Subang Jaya will take you easily from one end of the city to another. One way transfers are available too. If you are a local wanting to rent a good quality car to run affairs or ‘balik kampung’ (the Malaysian way of saying going home to one’s village especially during festive seasons), car rental Subang Jaya is the way to go!