UNDERSTANDING HAWK’S FLEET MANAGEMENT?
Hawk’s Fleet management are for saloon cars and vans, which are used in transportation and delivery, by either private or government companies. We, at Hawk are here to serve you and are committed to walk with you in order to fulfil your company’s need.
Here, we will explain in detail what we are offering and our commitment to you as you are looking for a company to manage your fleet management.
Fleet management incorporates many different functions, such as telematics, (Telematics is a combination of the words telecommunications and informatics. It is the technology of sending, receiving and storing information relating to remote objects – like vehicles – via telecommunication devices. . It is these functions that allow for fleet orientated companies to:
- Enable company owners to know the exact whereabouts and every movement of their fleet, without having to be physically present and at the same time stops illicit use of the vehicles.
- Ensure that a company has a reliable, efficient and cost effective transport system which meets business operations.
- Ensure that the company is complying with government rules and regulations.
- Prolong the life of fleet vehicles
- Improve fleet productivity whilst also reducing costs and increasing profits.
Some of our key features have been designed to meet your specific needs: enabling better control and efficiency management is closely related to many forms of business efficiency, such as customer service, financial and logistical efficiencies – all of which are essential to business owners.
This option is available to you that relies on transportation in your normal business processes and wishes to remove or minimize the risks associated with vehicle investment, improving efficiency, productivity and reducing their overall transportation and staff costs, ensuring 100% compliance with government legislation and more.
Hawk’s Fleet Management offers a total fleet management solution that allows your company to focus on your core business and for us to take care of all aspects relating to your fleet.
One of the core services provided by our fleet management service for cost saving is that of fuel management. With the ability to manage fuel costs and plan efficient routes more effectively as well as manage driver behaviour, our fleet management systems can provide huge cost saving benefits in terms of fuel economy.
Providing customers specialized vehicle maintenance services for their fleet.
- Fleet maintenance
- Managed maintenance
- Maintenance Plans
Which is THEN enhanced by our range of value added products that include:
- Roadside assistance
- Vehicle licensing & registration
- Fuel cards
- Toll fee management
- Traffic fines administration
- Accident management
To ensure you operate your fleet at the optimal, the following 3 areas must be well managed
- How well you buy:
- Through our dealership network we offer access to all major vehicle brands at the best discounts
- How well you maintain:
- We are able to assist you in area of contract maintenance and warranty and are able to maintain vehicles at lower costs
- Ultimately how effectively the vehicle is disposed of:
- Again having the dealer network and representing every brand, we can offer the best residual values as we dispose of your vehicles through our dealer network